Photographers all! Now’s the time to think about your entry for the 2019 Sarau Festival’s photographic competition. It’s never too early to begin shooting!
There are provisionally six categories with the seventh – Viewers’ Choice – decided by visitors to the photography tent on festival day – Feb. 3rd 2019
- Life in the Moutere
- Life outside the Moutere ( open)
- Moutere characters
- Under 15
- Sarau Festival photographs
- Digitally enhanced
The judge this year will be decided in the coming weeks.
What you need to know:
Entries need to be left at either the Motueka Isite or at the Moutere Hills Community Centre no later than 3pm Wednesday 30th January.
- Photograph size 150cm x 200cm ( 6” x 8”) landscape or portrait, matt or gloss
- Photos to be mounted on A4 card ( 180-250gms )
- All submissions must be in an envelope
- On the back of each entry please have the following:
- 1. Title of photograph
- 2. Photographer’s name
- 3. Category entered
- 4. Photographer’s email address