Shoot! Shoot! Shoot
Photographers call! Now’s the time to think about your entry for the 2021 Sarau Festival’s photographic competition
Please bring your entries in an envelope to the Sarau entry gate by 3.30pm at the latest on Festival Day 31st January. If you cannot bring them by 3.30pm you can drop them to the Moutere Hills Community Centre on Saturday 30th January between 9 -12noon. You can pick them up at the conclusion of the festival or on Monday 1 February between 11am -1pm.
They will be put up at 3.30pm and judged shortly after.
- Life in the Moutere
- Life outside the Moutere
- Under 15
- Digitally enhanced
- People’s choice – all photos submitted under 1 – 4 categories automatically entered. Decided by those visiting the photography tent on the festival day.
- Photograph size maximum 150cm x 200cm ( 6” x 8”) landscape or portrait, matt or gloss
- Photos to be mounted on A4 card ( 180-250gms )
- All submissions must be in an envelope
- On the back of each entry please have the following:
- 1. Title of photograph
- 2. Photographer’s name
- 3. Category entered
- 4. Photographer’s email address