Photographers all! Now’s the time to think about your entry for the 2020 Sarau Festival’s photographic competition.
In 2020 we will just have an ‘open section’ and ask you to bring your entries in an envelope to the Sarau entry gate by 3.30pm at the latest on Festival Day 2 February.
Keep an eye on our website for updates on this. If you cannot bring them by 3.30pm you could drop them to the Moutere Hills Centre on Saturday 1 Feb between 9 -12noon.
They will be put up and judged in the hour after that.
- Photograph size 150cm x 200cm ( 6” x 8”) landscape or portrait, matt or gloss
- Photos to be mounted on A4 card ( 180-250gms )
- All submissions must be in an envelope
- On the back of each entry please have the following:
- 1. Title of photograph
- 2. Photographer’s name
- 3. Category entered
- 4. Photographer’s email address