Shoot! Shoot! Shoot!
Photographers – new, experienced, young and old it’s time to think about your entry into the next Sarau Festival’s Photographic Competition. It’s not too early to begin shooting!
There are six categories to enter and the 7th – Viewers Choice – is decided by visitors to the photography tent on the day.
Categories are as follows:
- Life in the Moutere
- Life outside the Moutere
- Moutere Characters
- Under 15
- Sarau Festival photos – from previous festivals
- Digitally enhanced
Judge: Marian Painter
Entries may be left at Motueka’s i-site or the Moutere HIlls Community Centre by 3pm Wednesday 25th January 2017.
- Size 6″ by 8″ ( 15cm by 20cm ) landscape or portrait, matt or gloss.
- Photos to be mounted on A4 white card ( 180-250gm)
- All submissions must be in an envelope.
- On the back of the photograph please have the following
- a. Sarau Photography competition
- b. Photographers name
- c. Title of photograph
- d. Category entered
- e. Photographers Email address