Photographers all! Now’s the time to think about your entry for the 2018 Sarau Festival’s photographic competition. It’s never too early to begin shooting!
There are six categories with the seventh – Viewers’ Choice – decided by visitors to the photography tent on festival day – 28th January.
- Life in the Moutere
- Life outside the Moutere ( open)
- Moutere characters
- Under 15
- Sarau Festival photographs
- Digitally enhanced
The judge this year is Motueka artist and photographer Cushla Moorhead.
What you need to know:
Entries need to be left at either the Motueka Isite or at the Moutere Hills Community Centre no later than 3pm Wednesday 24th January.
- Photograph size 150cm x 200cm ( 6” x 8”) landscape or portrait, matt or gloss
- Photos to be mounted on A4 card ( 180-250gms )
- All submissions must be in an envelope
- On the back of each entry please have the following:
- 1. Title of photograph
- 2. Photographer’s name
- 3. Category entered
- 4. Photographer’s email address